While we admit that “summary” may be a bit of a misnomer, this report is so packed with information that it alone can be the main source from which a busy manager can derive insights into their ecommerce business.
- Your customer ratings and metrics to the prior period and the same period of the prior year
- Your ratings versus that of 2 benchmarks – one of which is a custom group of Network retailers of your choosing (“Custom Category”) and one that is a Bizrate category (i.e. “Electronics”).
- Your NPS® score to prior periods and competitive sets. We call it “Net Loyalty”.
- Utilize statistics (done for you!)
- Correlations identify how each aspect of the site and buying experience influences key loyalty metrics: Likelihood to Buy Again and Likelihood to Recommend
- Statistical testing at the 95% confidence level let’s you know if changes in scores indicate a real shift in your business.
- Each metric over 13 months or 5 quarters to check for growth and improvement (or areas in need of improvement) while also taking seasonality into account.
The ESR can be purchased for monthly or quarterly frequency. Please email your Bizrate Insights Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.